TC26-TG1 - Noise and Vibration Measurement of Small Air-moving Devices
Scope - Programme of work - Activities
- To develop and maintain standard(s) and technical report(s) for the noise and vibration measurement and analysis of small air-moving devices (AMDs) used for cooling information technology and telecommunications equipment (ITTE).
- To investigate noise and vibration issues of small AMDs used in the cooling of ITTE, and to propose recommended technical solutions.
Programme of work:
- To maintain ECMA-275 (including investigation of ISO counterparts, ISO 10302 Parts 1 and 2).
- To monitor technological developments and issues of noise and vibration from small AMDs and other related technologies for efficient cooling of ITTE.
- To develop recommendations, e.g. standards, for small AMD noise and vibration issues.
- Gaku Minorikawa (Hosei University)
- Robert Hellweg (Ecma International)